Feature

Today my cute little side table has made it's way over to Life in the fun lane.  I love her blog and very happy she chose my work again to be featured on her Fresh Coat Fridays, where she featured my desk 2 weeks ago.    Holly is very talented when it comes to finding treasures and decorating.  She has inspired me to try my hand at my own refinished furniture,  I wrote to her and told her so.  She is so nice, as busy as she is, to write me back.  So go on over and take a look, you won't be disappointed.  I've also linked over to  *Remodelaholics, and Just a Girl

On another note I made this and it was yummy!
Fried chicken ranch wrap
2 chicken breasts or (4 chicken cutlets)
2 cups romaine
1 cup shredded cheese
2 tbsp ranch dressing
2 tbsp Cajun/chicken seasoning (optional)
1 cup flour
1 egg
1/2 cup oil
4 small tortillas
First heat oil over med/high.
Mix flour and seasoning in a bowl. And egg in another bowl.
Cut the chicken in half, or use cutlets.  Dip chicken into flour mix first, then in egg and flour again.  Place in pan to fry until golden on both sides.
When chicken is done, cut into strips.  Lay on your tortilla along with cheese, lettuce, and ranch.  Roll up and enjoy!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment