Road kill

Well, I guess I just don't have enough people looking at my blog yet to try and do a link party.  It was worth the shot.
I have been very busy lately, refinishing several pieces of furniture.  So stay tuned I will be posting pictures next week! 
Earlier this week I saw what appeared to be a cute little side table down by someones trash.  I drove by it the first time but continued to think about it for the rest of the day. So I went back.  I pulled into the driveway and got out  to take a closer look.  Upon closer inspection, I realized it was in pretty bad shape.  Boards peeling up all over the place, lots of water damage, as if it had been outside for awhile.  But still I tried to talk myself into taking it home and trying to do something with it.  But then I opened up one of the drawers and saw a TON of roach poop, and a couple roaches.  That made my decision for me.  No way was I going to toss that in my trunk.

Lesson learned...there are some pieces of furniture that are meant to stay by the road.
Too bad I didn't take a picture, but you can use your imagination.
Off tomorrow--Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I would follow you if you had a subscribe by email, like from Feedburner! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gremma! I appreciate you stopping by. I will look into the feedburner. I'm still new at this :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment