B&A Friday

I'm trying out a little something new for my blog.  I thought it would be a good idea to feature one new before/after every Friday.  So I asked you to send in any before/after photos you wanted to share, and many of you responded, so THANK YOU, to all of you who took the time to share your photos with me.

Here is my first feature to share, it comes from a sweet gal named Jena over at Involving Color
Check out what she did with her back yard!
Before
  
After
 Before
 After
Isn't that just beautiful!  The stones kind of remind me of the ones we just did, but hers looks so much better.
Way to go Jena! Thanks for sharing :)

**If you want to be featured for "B&A Friday" please send me your pics at betweenblueandyellow@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. My B&A is not as fun as a pretty outdoor garden! I love what she did... and looks like it will be easy to take care.

    We just finished 2 rooms in our basement - and even posted some pics. http://yankeeandpeach.blogspot.com/2010/10/scantinato-fin.html I am still on the search for some fun and FUNctional seating for the area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That changed completely... Loved it!
    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect place to have a cool drink, if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stone! What a huge transformation~

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment