B&A Friday

Yay!  It's Friday, not that it means much to me as a stay at home mom, every day is pretty much the same :)
But I am looking forward to an estate sale or two on Saturday.  The temp is supposed to get to 60!  I'm so over winter, I don't see how you northern folk handle it. 
I have a great little before and after to share with you, I love to see ugly little half baths turn into something beautiful. 

This re-do comes from Jena at Involving Color
Our half bath was the first room in our house to receive a full makeover.
Check out the before pics (with seller’s stuff):

After
I am happy to say that this is the only room in the house that had wallpaper – thank goodness!  I love how the pedestal sink keeps the small bathroom feeling open, and along with the fresh paint color the room has a very airy feel.  The light fixture, wall plates, and doorknob are ORB and the faucet, towel bar, and TP holder are chrome. The mirror has a gorgeous scalloped edge that catches the light beautifully. It ads an almost sparkly touch to the room.

I LOVE this wall color, check out her blog for all the details.

2 comments:

  1. Jena did a wonderful job with her bathroom. It's very nicely updated with a modern, fresh and crisp look. I love that wall color! I'm off to check out her blog. Have a great weekend, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment